I look forward to moderating the opening panel discussion at the Inaugural Women in Insurance Leadership ExecuSummit, on April 18, 2017 at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, CT. The session, entitled The Top 5 Strategies to Shatter the Glass Ceiling, will offer 5 key organizational and individual strategies for women to break through the glass ceiling. The strategies include:
- Equally valuing female and male leadership styles
- Encouraging women to grasp the brass ring
- Top down engagement for gender balanced initiatives
- Learning from the practices of effective male leaders
- Giving back and helping other women: The Executive Sisterhood
The panelists are: Tracey Gray-Walker, Head of the Association Business, AXA Equitable, Edmund Kelly, President and CEO of The American Association of Insurance Services (AAIS), Matthew McCreight, Senior Partner, Schaffer Consulting, and Margaret Resce Milkint, Managing Partner, The Jacobson Group.